Saturday, March 2, 2013

Day 13 - Almond Bites & Devotions

As I continue on my Daniel Fast,  I have discovered some  & great devotionals that really uplift and encourage me.  In fact, I am contemplating continuing on throughout Lent.    Today's devotion encouraged me to stay the course no matter what difficulties you face.  Satan definitely doesn't want me getting closer to God or feeling better about myself.  But thank  God - I have the strength and power of the Holy Spirit to keep me going!


Greg & I have found some wonderful recipes that we really like.  And for my sweet tooth, I have a great cookie called Almond Butter Bites.  Check it out on the link below.  We really like making them with chocolate almond butter & craisins.  We eat them partially frozen & They are very fulfilling.


http://www.ultimatedanielfast.com/2009/09/day-10-fruit-and-dessert-ideas-yes-i.html

No comments:

Post a Comment