Saturday, February 2, 2013

Living like Daniel is not just about what you eat.....although that is the main point of the Daniel Fast, eating like Daniel did.   But Daniel lived righteously in other ways.   He prayed 3 times a day faithfully, even when it was illegal to do so.  

While I pray a lot throughout the day - just talking to God - I know I don't spend enough time in "focused" prayer.   Our challenge has been to pray 3 times a day for at least 10 minutes each time.   I have found that I can do that pretty well in the morning and at bedtime, but to pray during the day for 10 minutes is much harder.   It is making me look closely at how I spend my time and where my focus really is.

How is your prayer challenge going?   I would love to hear your stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment